Hello Dev 401 aspirants,
Please note: Since Dev 401 certification has been discontinued by Salesforce, hence I will not be posting any update to this blog.
Crack ADM 201 is coming soon...
I am creating this blog to share my experience on how I have cleared the Salesforce Dev 401 certification on 1st attempt within 3 weeks. In this blog, I will include all the study materials which I have referred, question patterns, all the mocks exams and sample questions with answers which were present in the exam.
I am from testing background and had a lots of queries when started preparing for this exam. Some of them are :
Exam pattern as on Summer ’14:
Please note: Since Dev 401 certification has been discontinued by Salesforce, hence I will not be posting any update to this blog.
Crack ADM 201 is coming soon...
I am creating this blog to share my experience on how I have cleared the Salesforce Dev 401 certification on 1st attempt within 3 weeks. In this blog, I will include all the study materials which I have referred, question patterns, all the mocks exams and sample questions with answers which were present in the exam.
I am from testing background and had a lots of queries when started preparing for this exam. Some of them are :
- What is Salesforce Dev 401 certification?
- What are the topics?
- How should I prepare for it?
- What are the prerequisites for this exam?
- Where will I get the study materials?
- How much experience is needed to clear this exam?
- Where do I get dumps/mock exams?
- What is the passing score?
- What is the exam pattern?
- How do I register for the exam?
Let me summarize what is
Dev 401 exam:
The Salesforce
Developer Certification tests your ability to
- Building custom application using the point-and-click capability of the force.com platform.
- Designing the data model, user interface, business logic, and security for custom applications
- Designing reports, dashboards, and portals.
Note: Dev 401 certification does not expect you to be able to write code using Visualforce and Apex, however a introduction to them and where it is to be used is necessary.
Refer the official Study guide for the complete lists of topics.
Exam pattern as on Summer ’14:
- 60 question, multiple choice exam (majority were multi-select questions)
- 68% is the passing score i.e. 41 questions correct (Around 40 questions were very easy)
- 90 minutes to answer all questions (you can complete it in 30 minutes)
- $200 fee with $100 retake fee. (3rd attempt costs again $200, 4th attempt costs $100 and so on)
- Prerequisite: None
Excellent information on your blog. thank you for taking the time to share with us. Amazing insight you have on this. it's nice to find a website that details so much information.
ReplyDeleteSalesforce Training Chennai
salesforce developer training in chennai